- Select tickets
- Enter details
This year you can visit our Fairys and Dragons in our Enchanted forest, Search for Fairy doors and Dragon eggs, Make a Fairy Wand, plus lots more.
You can visit Fairy and Dragon World from the following
Every day From -
- Saturday 1st April to Sunday 23nd April (closed Easter Sunday 16th April)
- Saturday 27th May to 4th June
- Saturday 1st July to Sunday 10th September
We are open every weekend from 1st April to 1st October (closed Easter Sunday 16th April) & every Thursday & Friday from 4th May.
Tickets cost £10 per child (under 18 Months old free) price includes activities in Fairy World, Fairy snacks, drinks & a gift bag to take home.
Adults £2.00 entrance only (maximum 2 Adults per child)
(Please advise us of any dietary requirements or allergies)
• Fairy & Dragon World Child Entrance
• Fairy and Dragon World Adult Entrance £2.00
Weber 3 Hour Cook-Along Event
If you want to refine your BBQ skills, so you are equipped and ready for the BBQ season then who better to show you the ropes than a Weber certified barbecue chef? In association with Weber we are running four 3 hour hands-on BBQ Courses certified by Weber® where you can benefit from their experience whilst cooking up some tasty dishes.
There are four course dates to choose from & tickets are at an introductory price of £25 per person (normally £60). This includes:
- 3 hour hands-on cooking course
- Tasting sessions
- Hot or cold drinks during the course
- Weber® apron to take home
- Weber® Recipe booklet to take home
- Weber® Certificate at the end of the course
• 1x Ticket for Certified by Weber BBQ Course £25.00
|There are no items currently in your basket|